Frequently Asked Questions.
Why shop at Nutridry?
- We only sell natural healthy products.
- We do not add any preservatives or additives to our products.
- We believe in providing loyal customers with great savings on their purchases and constantly work towards new ways to reward customers.
- We dispatch all orders within 12-24 hours.
- Our delivery costs are very reasonable.
- We source all produce locally and do not import any products for manufacturing purposes.
- We give free advice and recommendation by phone and email
- You can pay by various means – credit card; EFT; bank deposit.
- We deliver orders to every single address in South Africa
- We believe in providing clients with great customer service.
How to place an order?
- Find the products that you would like to order by browsing the categories or brands using the navigation menu on the left hand side.
- When you find a product that you like, add it to your shopping bag by clicking its ‘Add to Cart’ button.
- When you have chosen all the products that you would like to buy, click the Place Order button in the Shopping Bag box on the top right hand side.
- You will be asked to register or you can proceed to check out as a guest because we need your delivery and contact details to get your order to you . We do recommend that you register though because, that way we can keep your contact information on our system and you will not have to enter it again.
- You will then be asked to choose your delivery method. Your order can either be delivered by via a door to door courier service, or you can come and collect the order from our premises. It will take 1 to 4 working days by courier service.
- You will then be asked to choose your payment method – you can pay by credit card, EFT or by a bank deposit. If you are collecting yourself, you can select bank transfer. If you pay via EFT or bank deposit, your order will be dispatched within 24 hours of your payment clearing. If you are paying by credit card you may be requested to enter a one time password (OTP) which is a password using 3D secure payment security technology. This is sent to your phone in order to increase online payment protection and avoid fraud.
When will I receive the delivery?
- We dispatch all orders, unless otherwise stated within one working day of receiving payment confirmation. If you pay via credit card we receive payment confirmation automatically as soon as you’ve paid. If you pay via EFT or bank deposit, your order will only be dispatched within 24 hours of your payment clearing.
- Courier delivery takes 2 to 5 working days depending on the order’s destination.
- Courier deliveries are made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. There are no deliveries on weekends or public holidays. If you live in a main city centre, your order will take between 2-5 days. If you live in a remote area it could take up to 7 days. Please do not hesitate to contact our customer services team if you wish to get a more exact estimate.
- As soon as products are shipped you will receive a tracking number with your invoice to keep track of your delivery.
What is the cost of delivery?
If your shopping bag’s total is R750 your delivery is free of charge.
The delivery charge for courier delivery varies depending on where the order is going:
- Delivery is charged at R85.00 anywhere in South Africa
Our system will offer you the appropriate charge based on your delivery address during the checkout process. If the courier service option is not displayed it means that you want your order delivered to a remote area where we can unfortunately not offer delivery via courier service. You can also contact us to make sure or add your location to our system.
What happens if an item is out of stock?
We always strive to have stock at all times, however it is possible that you will order a product that we are out of stock of. If this happens we will contact you within one working day to notify you and to give you options e.g. swop for another similar product etc. Rest assured that we will always do our best to get the products you desire to you as soon as possible and that you will always be in the loop with how your order is progressing.
What to do if I want to return an item?
You are welcome to return any good purchased within 7 days of receiving the item. Unfortunately we can only accept goods for return that are still in their original unopened packaging. You will have to pay to have the item couriered or posted back to us, but as soon as we receive it, we will issue you a credit note. Our policy is to deduct a 10% handling fee from the original price, but unless a lot of administration has been necessary to get the item back, we usually turn a blind eye to it.
Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 3 working days.
If you do not receive your order in mint condition or if anything is broken or damaged please let us know immediately so that we can ensure the situation is rectified. Whilst we have not lost any parcels in the post to date, goods are occasionally damaged in transit, and there is no question that these will be replaced. If you can, please do take a photo of the damaged item as this helps our packing team improve the way products are sent.
How does our Loyalty Program work?
Every time you place an order with us, you get points based on your order’s subtotal (your order’s subtotal is the total excluding the delivery charge). These points are called Loyalty Points and they can be used as currency to pay for products on our website. Add products to your bag and place your order. You will automatically be given Loyalty Points based on the subtotal of your order when we receive payment. The system will display how many points each order is worth. You can also view your points balance by logging into your account. You can use your Loyalty Points any time to pay partially or fully for an order. If you don’t have enough points to pay for an entire order that’s no problem. Simply enter the amount of points that you want to use and then click the ‘Submit Order’ button at the bottom of the last check out page. You will then be prompted to choose another payment method to settle the remaining amount.
There are more than 1 way to earn Loyalty Points:
- 10 Points for each R spent – (excluding Delivery charges)
- 200 Points – For each time you place an order with us.
- 1000 Points – For your first order placed with us.
- 200 Points – For each product reviewed
What is the value of Loyalty Points? For 100 Loyalty Points you will earn a R1 coupon. Which means if you place your first order with us and spent about R500 – you will already earn R114 that can be used to pay with your next order.
What payment options are available?
We have a number of safe and easy ways to pay for your items ordered.
We make use of Payfast’s safe and secure platforms for the following payments:
- Credit Card/Debit Card – immediate payments are securely processed.
- Instant EFT – immediate payments are securely processed.
The following payment options are also available:
- Bank Transfer – you will receive an invoice by email with our bank details and we will dispatch your order within 24 hours of your payment clearing. Please note that Bank Transfer payments could take up to 7 days to clear.
- Cash Deposit – Funds can also be deposited at your bank into our bank account and proof of payment emailed to us. Once funds reflect in our account we will dispatch your order.
- Loyalty Points – you can pay with loyalty points earned from previous purchases and reviews of products.
- Coupon voucher – you can pay with a coupon, which you might receive via email for promotions or subscribed to our newsletter.