Our oil is extracted from the leaves of the Chaya tree.
This multi-purpose oil is believed to be a natural remedy that can help with the following:
- Insect bites
- Skin problems like cellulitis or dermatitis.
- Cuts and bruises
- Rashes and burns
Try this wonderfully versatile oil now!
The oil is known to be good antiseptic and anti-inflammatory oil and it comes filled with antioxidants and help curb the activity of free radicals.
It can also help to control blemishes and breakouts, speeds up wound healing and it is a great skin purifier. It can help to cure minor skin cuts, rashes or even burns and can also help with various skin problems like cellulitis or dermatitis. It can also be used for the treatment of insect bites.
- Before taking any natural remedies or supplements consult a doctor or other qualified healthcare provider for a thorough evaluation.
- The information here is for educational purposes only and not for the purpose of rendering medical advice.
- General Use: Apply 1-2 times daily directly onto clean dry skin.
- Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Olive Oil
- Chaya Leaves extract
What’s in the box
1 x 25ml Chaya Oil Extract